I ran out of room in the last post, so here are a few more:
This pic is from the entry way (which is now a nice shade of yellow--I will post new pics soon) and is leading through the french doors into the
master bed room (those drapes and carpet didn't last either)

Up-close look at the tile in the front room. This is all over Key West, so it must have been poplar in FL around that time.

This is our patio, under the most beautiful oak tree ever. I love sitting out here!

This is what the front of the house looks like. The bright pink door is gone!!! It is now black, but may eventually
end up being a dark red. (we had already moved into the house by this last pic, as you can see
Inde there at the bottom and the new mailbox we had to put in, after mail hadn't been
delivered in TWO weeks--the post office never informed us they wouldn't deliver unless we had a box on the street--the people who owned the house before us had been
grandfathered in)


Here are the house plans I drew up myself. This will give you a basic idea of what the house looks like and how it is laid out.
No comments:
Post a Comment