I have so many posts for just today, this is crazy. Anyway, I showed Scott our blog (or reminded him about it, since I have actually invited people to view it now) and he wants me to post pics of Inde, for those of you who know her so that you can see her. Scott got her when she was 6 weeks old. She is now 15 years old!! Age is catching up to her, as we now have to help her stand, this is due to bad hips and hardwood floors we have in our house (there is no carpet, only tile and hardwood). Anyway, here are a few pics of the sweet girl, Inde (the most recent pics are at the bottom):
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
She is such a great dog! We have pictures of Sheldon holding on to her.
Post a Comment