Sunday, July 20, 2008

House Pics--Pre-Changes

I don't have any batteries charged yet, but I thought I would post pics of the house before we made any changes. Most are from before we even moved in:

Here are two pics of the living room (the carpet and drapes didn't even last two hours of owning the home- we pulled them out--there is hardwood floors under and in pretty good condition).

Kitchen- it is really quite long and has tons of cabinet space--though I can't wait to redo it.








The fireplace is in the dinning room.








There are french doors leading from the front entry room, into the master bedroom, office/(will eventually be the nursery) and dinning room.




This is the chandelier in the dinning room and the molding that is all lit as well.

This is the guest bathroom The office/eventual nursery.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi Annie!! Cute house- I love the french doors! Nice job on the blog too!