Thursday, April 12, 2012

25 Weeks and the Panic is Setting In and Oh the Heartburn!

So, three weeks ago, Scott and I agreed that we should probably get the garage finished as we will need to store some furniture there while we are working on the nursery. Sadly, I am not much help as it requires moving things and painting, so Scott has been doing most of it alone. He got sick, so we lost about 5 days. The next thing I know, last weekend, Scott gets a tiller (?) and starts working on flower beds around the house. WHAT?!?!? Well, it seems that Lowe's had a sale on mulch, so my hubbie orders 150 bags!! It's a good thing they were dirt cheap (89 cents a bag), because I am getting really worried about the fact that nothing has started on the nursery! YIKES!!! I am sure it will get done, but I am really antsy to start putting the room together.

I was talking about craving a breakfast burrito from Nick's in Seal Beach with a friend a while ago. Well, the craving kicked in and I HAD to have one. If you have never had one, be glad, because you don't know what you are missing. Anyway, I found a picture on Yelp that was from the board at Nick's and listed what was in the burrito, so off I went to the grocery store. I cooked up the chorizo, bacon, potatoes, eggs and salsa. It really wasn't too bad, a good substitute since I can't get to Seal Beach. Well I made extra so that I would have left overs. I ate one a day for the next few days and had the worst heartburn! I  thought my esophagus was on fire! Needless to say, I have learned that chorizo and I are not compatible when I am pregnant.
Anyway, that is about all of the news for now. Here is a current pic of the baby bump. I had a really fast growth spurt around spring break.






No comments: