I am very excited to be on the downhill slope. This week has brought on some uncomfortableness (back aches, round ligament pain and trouble breathing) and I am scared if I am this uncomfortable now, what is it going to be like in June or July? Yikes!
Anyway, I met with the dr and he said the results of the anatomy scan looked good, our little girl is right on track. Next time I go see him, I will have to do the glucose test, which I am not looking forward to! I really hate the drink they make you drink, yuck! But, I will do anything to make sure I get this little one here safely.
One of my favorite things this pregnancy is to see how she is growing. One of the apps on my phone (What to Expect) updates the size of the baby as she grows and each week I am eager to see what fruit or veggie she is similar to size wise. She started out the size of an orange seed and this week, is the size of a spaghetti squash.
Here are the latest baby bump pics:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment