Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Spring Break 2011

So this post is a few moths late, but my motto is "better late than never!" My mom was able to come out for two weeks, one being the week I was off from school. We went the EPCOT's Flower and Garden Festival, always fun, Hammock State Park, here in town and Bok Tower Gardens, always a great time.

Here are a few pics (I have more on Facebook, so check it out):

EPCOT's Flower and Garden Festival:




 The butterfly garden is so much fun!





 That's right! Captain EO is back!!














Hammock Park:




 We saw a whole pack, herd (?) of wild boar! It was pretty neat!

 We had a girl's night with Morgan spending a school night, then we walked her to school, which is just across the street from my house!


Morgan was in a performance at her school, so we went to watch her:


Bok Tower Gardens (more info here http://boktowergardens.org/):


















1 comment:

Michelle said...

Your mom looks exactly the way I remember her, hasn't aged at all. And I LOVE Captain EO, with the flying gerbil, creepy Hooter and all! So fun!