I ended up going out to Utah at the last minute for Thanksgiving and had a great time with family. Here are some pictures I took while out there (Scott stayed home, as the plans were very last minute). I had a great time, I taught my nephew, Cole, how to play Phase 10 and we played as much as we could. My mom and Kate got home from Africa, so I got to hear all about it and spend time with them. My sister, Emily, hosted Thanksgiving this year and just with myself, my 4 sisters, their families and their mother there were 26 people! Needless to say, a small family I have not. Anyway, it made me very homesick to be with family and I can't wait to get back to spend more time with them.
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Taken from my mom's front porch.











No comments:
Post a Comment