Scott and I went to Epcot for the day the week of Christmas and had a wonderful time. Back in Worldshowcase, they have different story tellers who tell of the celebrations of that country at christmas. We had a great time (I would highly suggest a winter visit to Disney World and a few days at Epcot). It was tough making it around to all of the stories, but we managed. Here are some pictures (and videos, if there is room and I can get them posted).Sunday, January 3, 2010
Christmas Around the World
Scott and I went to Epcot for the day the week of Christmas and had a wonderful time. Back in Worldshowcase, they have different story tellers who tell of the celebrations of that country at christmas. We had a great time (I would highly suggest a winter visit to Disney World and a few days at Epcot). It was tough making it around to all of the stories, but we managed. Here are some pictures (and videos, if there is room and I can get them posted).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




























1 comment:
Great pics!!! I love Epcot. Jake said it was fun to see you guys while he was in Florida! Hope you are well and happy!!
Post a Comment