Scott and I went to his Dr appointment yesterday, where the Dr said everything is looking good and Scott can do whatever he is comfortable doing. Not too bad, since he just had a major surgery. After the Dr appointment, Scott realized that it probably was not a good thing I was there, because I now know that he is cleared to do what he can. No more laying around the house! Time to work! ;)
After the Dr, we stopped by City Hall so that he could say hello to people and say that he would be in today. I am hoping that he will do a half day today, and kind of take it easy. Last night, we were watching a funny TV show, and were reminded that laughter is still out for Scott. He couldn't stop laughing, but he was in a ton of pain. Needless to say, when we both get laughing, there is little to be done to stop it.
I am getting back to the house and all of the things I should have done while he was recovering, but I used that as lazy days too! ;) I LOVE summers!!! I may teach forever, because the summers are a really nice bonus!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment