Webster, the cat I stole from my mom's neighbors in Brigham back in 2003, disappeared about a month ago. We have a cat door, but he mostly would stay inside. I came home on a Thursday and he was not in the house. I thought maybe he was napping, but he didn't show that night either. He is our 16 lb. cat, who can't bear to be away from his food for more than an hour, so for him to be gone for a few hours, I knew something was wrong. Sadly, we have not seen him anywhere, and thankfully have not found a body. I just think it is karma, and someone has stolen him from me, but I do miss him tons!!
On my many searches for him at Animal Control and the Humane Society, I saw one little kitty who came home with me not long ago (I did warn Scott that a new kitten would be coming home sometime soon, because I was missing Webster too much, and really needed something to cuddle with). She was 9 weeks when I brought her home. We have named her Tiger Lilly, but she goes by Lilly. She is a little pistol, teasing and playing chase with the dogs.
My mom came out for a great visit, 2 weeks! Sadly, it went by too quickly and she went home yesterday. While she was here, we went to EPCOT's flower and garden festival, Bok Tower Gardens and Hammock State Park, She spoiled us rotten, by cleaning, cooking and ironing. I'll post those pictures as soon as I can find the camera cable! ;)




1 comment:
Did I read that correctly? You're gonna give me Lilly too? Awwwww....so nice of you. :) I would just get my own puppies and kittens, but it's much more fun to steal other people's, don't you think? :)
Post a Comment