How quickly times goes by! It was seven years ago today that Scott and I had the most romantic, faerie tale wedding! This year we actually get to celebrate it too! We lost two years of celebrating to riding out hurricanes, so we are glad to spend some stress and hurricane-free time together!
For Christmas, my mom gave us a couples massage and we have not had time to use it, so I decided, what a better time and way to celebrate than our anniversary! We went last night and it was so wonderful! We got a glass of wine, some cheese, crackers and fruit and then side by side massages! We went to the Thai House for dinner, then home and to bed, we were both so relaxed from our massages, dinner was tough to stay awake through. Today will be a pretty quiet day of working around the house and resting.
It is hard to believe that seven years have passed since we both said "I do". What a wild ride it has been, but I wouldn't change a thing! I will post some pictures we have of our wedding, sadly I can't post the AMAZING pictures our photographer took, but I have a few the family took. To Scott, I love you more now than ever before and I look forward to another 80 years of life together, I love you!







3 comments:
Beautiful pics!!
Don't mind me and all my comments...just getting caught up. :) Cute pictures!
I love the comments!!!
Post a Comment