Saturday, March 28, 2009

SPRING BREAK!!

I have made it to Spring Break! I am so very happy to be this far along in the school year. When we get back, we will only have about 8 1/2 weeks of school left! It has been another difficult year, easier than last year, but still very hard at times.

I started spring break out right, with happy hour last night. That was pretty fun, but I drank enough water not to be sick this morning. I got up this morning, made breakfast, then went back to bed until 12:30! That is my kinda day! I am off to the grocery store so that we will have some food, then I plan a low key, nite-in. Maybe a movie, maybe games who knows.

So far for this week, I will be in Orlando for a shopping trip, and the beach with some teachers from school on Wed. I may even go back to the beach on Friday. I want to get a good tan going.

No comments: