I never thought the day would come that I would be a true Floridian, but it has become apparent this winter. I now think it is cold if the temp drops below 70!! We have had a really cold and long winter so far this year, and I am sooooo over it!! I wouldn't mind so much if it would get cold and stay cold, but we get cold days and really cold nights (it can drop to the 30's at night), and then will have a few days of high 70's, then the temp drops again. I am really starting to hate that.
Today is a GREAT day, upper 70's, but I am finding it hard to enjoy because I know the cold is coming back tomorrow. I remember times when I would be wearing shorts when it was only 65! That totally blows my mind (and when I have told that to my students, they all say I am just plain crazy).
Anyway, I hope that we can have mid-70s by Thursday, because I am going to use my free pass to Disney and go celebrate adulthood, but acting like a kid! Scott is going to take the day off and join me so that will be really fun!
I am off to go enjoy some warm weather!
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment