Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Totally Random

So, I have decided that our lives are pretty boring. We go to work, come home, work on the house and that is about it. Anyway, here is so random info from our lives:

I was totally excited to find that we have a lemon tree!! I was outside last Friday with Atilla and saw that one of the trees in the yard now has lemons! It hasn't ever had fruit on it before. I love it, now I can always have fresh lemon for my Diet Coke!!! (We also have a grapefruit and orange tree--too bad I really don't care for either at all).

We have 4 to 5 new baby finches!! That will take us to 11 or 12 total. Needless to say, once they are old enough we will have a boys cage and a girls cage. If anyone wants any finches for free, just let me know. They are really fun to listen to---they have a calming chirp that I love.

My friend, Jake Smith, is in a band, Royal Bliss and their new album is out today. You can get it on iTunes, Amazon, Greywhale Stores in UT and a few other stores on-line. They are really good, and I am not just saying that 'cause it is Jake. Anyway, check it out and help out a great band!!

That really is all the latest here, like I said, pretty boring and low key. As a teen, I think I would have cried at the thought that a lemon tree would be very exciting to me. Amazing how life changes. :)

No comments: