Let's see, here is some of the latest info:
Scott will become the City Administrator on July 1st. We are very excited about this news. He is looking forward to that.
I have survived my first year of teaching!! I didn't think I would make it, but I did!!! It was great! I am almost done with my classes for certification, so that will be great to have that all done.
We got a new puppy a month ago. She is a black lab, blue heeler mix and is so cute! Her name is Atilla (A-tea-a) and is now around 19 weeks old. She drives Inde crazy, because she is very playful.
My mom came out about a week ago for a conference in Orlando, then she, two co-workers and I went to the Keys for 4 days. It was a great trip! We hit all of the Keys, went on a boat tour of the Everglades, kayaking and snorkeling. We were even snorkeling in the Bermuda Triangle! It was great fun!
I am looking forward to a few more weeks of being at home and not being at school! This teaching thing isn't too bad, at least the summer makes up for all of the crap you have to deal with over the year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment